I am licensed as a psychotherapist (for adults) in the guideline procedure behavioural therapy and I am registered in the Kassenaerztliche Vereinigung Nordrhein.
In the beginning, therapy sessions last 50 minutes and usually take place weekly or if necessary, twice a week. Towards the end of therapy, we might extend the time between meetingsand havefortnightly or monthly sessions.
The duration of the therapy depends on your individual problems and your therapy goals (short-term therapy 24 sessions, long-term therapy up to 80 sessions).
Coaching is a solution- and goal-oriented consulting process in the professional or private environment and has the goal of promoting personal development, restoring or increasing performance, improving self-management skills and increasing the ability to (self-)reflect. I value precise clarification of the assignment and an agreement on objectives at the beginning and subsequent regular success monitoring.
I accompany and support you in the realization of your goals with methods from different directions such as systemic coaching, transactional analysis and modern behavioral therapy.
The incapacity to work due to mental illness has increased rapidly in recent years. Companies therefore face the challenge to prevent mental illness, to identify it as early as possible in order to be able to promptly approach those affected and provide appropriate assistance.
It is my wish to train companies, managers, employees and consultants in the field of clinical psychology. The focus of a seminar/lecture can be on prophylaxis, the recognition of mental disorders or the development of resources for action and communication in order to be able to deal adequately with those affected.
Scope of Therapy Topics
- Depression / Burnout
- Anxiety / Panic attacks / Phobias / Generalized anxiety disorder
- Self-worth problems / Social anxiety / Exam anxiety
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders (obsessive-compulsive acts and obsessive thoughts)
- Eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating)
- Adaptation disorders after stressful life events
- Personality and Behavioural disorders
- Somatoform disorders
- Acute crises in the private or professional sector
- Disruptions to work and performance
Spectrum of coaching topics
- Professional reorientation
- Stress management
- Self-esteem and demarcation problems
- Conflicts with superiors and/or colleagues
- Finding a satisfactory balance between work, leisure and private life
- Changing negative beliefs and inner attitudes
- Clarification of roles and professional relationships
- Dealing with stressful emotions in the workplace (anger, fears, insecurity)
- Unfavourable relationship dynamics and interaction patterns
Main topics of my seminars
- Dealing with people who struggle with mental illness in the company
- The professional handling of psychological abnormalities in everyday counselling
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical Psychology in an Economic Context
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Burnout: prophylaxis, development and treatment
of a therapy
Private health insurance
Private health insurance generally covers the costs of outpatient psychotherapy. In very rare cases a psychotherapeutic services is excluded. However, the number of meetings per year may vary depending on the type of insurance policy. If you would like to contact your insurance company, it may be useful to ask:
- Is psychotherapy included in your insurance policy?
- If so, how many therapy hours per calendar year are covered by the insurance?
- Whether a therapy report must be prepared and if so, which documents are required for this?
If you are entitled to private health insurance and additional benefits (this is usually the case for civil servants), then the application for reimbursement of costs for psychotherapy will be submitted to the benefits office. You can obtain the relevant forms from your subsidy office.
Public health insurances
Approval by the Kassenaerztliche Vereinigung Nordrhein is existing, which means the costs for psychotherapy are covered by all statutory health insurance funds.
liability insurance associations
As a rule, employers’ liability insurance associations reimburse the costs of psychotherapy if there is a need for psychotherapy as a result of work-related circumstances. You can obtain the relevant forms from your employer’s liability insurance association.
Coaching does not constitute medical treatment, so that it is not possible for a health insurance company to cover the costs. As this eliminates all formalities such as applications and review procedures, coaching can begin immediately. The cost for a coaching session (50 min.) is 120 €.
The costs for a seminar or a presentation depends on the amount of time the seminar or presentation should take and whether training concepts already developed can be applied or whether your specific requirements make it necessary to adapt concepts accordingly or whether a new training concept needs to be developed.